RESTRICTIONS ON USE
The Content may not be copied, distributed, republished, uploaded, posted or transmitted in any way without the prior written consent of A Metal Source, except that:
1. You may download, print, distribute and use pages from the Site for your own informational, non-commercial purposes, but not for commercial use or general distribution.
2. Any copies of documents or pages from the Site must not alter the original Site content and must include the A Metal Source copyright notice: A Metal Source, LLC © 2015 All Rights Reserved.
3. You may link to this Site provided that the link does not falsely imply or suggest that A Metal Source has endorsed or is affiliated with the linked Site.
USERS OF THE SITE MUST NOT:
1. Monitor, gather or copy any Content on this Site by using any robot, “bot,” spider, crawler, spyware, engine, device, software, extraction tool or any other automatic device, utility or manual process of any kind.
2. Frame or utilize framing techniques to enclose any trademark, service mark, trade name, copyright or other proprietary information, including, without limitation, any images, text or page layout.
3. Engage in any activities through or in connection with this Site that seek to attempt to harm minors or are unlawful, offensive, obscene, threatening, harassing, abusive or that violate any right of any third party.
4. Attempt to circumvent the security systems of the Site.
5. Attempt to gain unauthorized access to services, materials, other accounts, computer systems or networks connected to any A Metal Source server.
6. Attempt to use the Site for any purposes other than those intended by A Metal Source, as determined by A Metal Source in its sole discretion.
7. Upload or submit any data or information that contains viruses or any other computer code, corrupt files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality or disrupt any software, hardware, telecommunications, networks, servers or other equipment.
8. Engage in any activity that interferes with a user’s access to this Site or the proper operation of this Site. You also agree that, in using this Site, you will not impersonate any person or entity.
The Content and the functionality of the Site may be updated or changed at any time without prior notice. In addition, if A Metal Source becomes aware that you are copying, modifying or distributing the Content of the Site other than for the permitted uses of the Site, A Metal Source reserves the right to revoke your right to these permitted uses.
Access to certain areas of the Site is restricted. A Metal Source reserves the right to restrict access to other areas of the Site, or indeed the whole Site, at A Metal Source’s discretion. If A Metal Source provides you with or you generate a user ID and password to enable you to access restricted areas of the Site or other content, products or services, you must ensure that the password is kept confidential. You must notify A Metal Source in writing immediately if you become aware of any unauthorized use of your account or password.
You are responsible for any activity on our website arising out of any failure to keep your password confidential and may be held liable for any losses arising out of such a failure. You must not use any other person’s user ID and password to access our website, unless you have that person’s express permission to do so. We may disable your user ID and password at any time in our sole discretion with or without notice or explanation.
PROPRIETARY INFORMATION CONSENT
If you wish to use material contained on this Site other than for your individual review and individual educational purposes, and the copyright ownership of such material is held by a third party, then you must secure the permission of such third party in order to use such material. If you are not a customer of A Metal Source and wish to download and use any information contained in this Site other than for your individual review and individual educational purposes or in connection with your customer relationship or potential customer relationship with A Metal Source, send a request with your proposed use to Legal @AMetalSource.com so that the webmaster may evaluate your proposed use of A Metal Source’s Site Content.
If the webmaster approves your request to use A Metal Source’s Site Content, you are granted permission to view, use, reproduce, copy and distribute documents within A Metal Source’s Site for the sole purposes specified in your request form.
USERS OF SITE AGREE TO ALL TERMS BELOW:
1. Not to modify the documents, publications or graphics
2. Not to quote materials out of context
3. To retain and display the copyright notice of A Metal Source on such Content
A Metal Source cannot guarantee that the Site or its content is error free and A Metal Source makes no representations about the technical accuracy or functionality of the Site or that the Content is accurate, error free or up to date.
This Site is provided by A Metal Source on an “As Is” and “As Available” basis. A Metal Source makes no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title, or non-infringement of third-party rights or intellectual property. You expressly agree that your use of this site is at your sole risk. A Metal Source does not warrant that the information in this site is accurate, reliable, up to date or correct, that this Site will be available at any particular time or location or that the site is free of viruses or other harmful components. The content may include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors, and A Metal Source may make changes or improvements at any time. You, and not A Metal Source, assume the entire cost of all necessary servicing, repair or correction in the event of any loss or damage arising from the use of this site or its content. A Metal Source makes no warranties that your use of the content will not infringe the rights of others and assumes no liability or responsibility for errors or omissions in such content.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
Neither A Metal Source, any of its affiliates, directors, officers and employees, nor any other party involved in creating, producing or delivering the Site is liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect or punitive damages arising out of your access to, or use of, the Site or the operation of the Site or failure of the Site to operate. In no event shall A Metal Source be liable for any direct, indirect, special, punitive, incidental, exemplary or consequential, damages or any damages whatsoever, even if A Metal Source has been previously advised of the possibility of such damages, whether in an action in contract, negligence, or any other theory, arising out of or in connection with the use, inability to use or performance of the information, services, products and materials available from this Site. These limitations shall apply notwithstanding any failure of essential purpose of any limited remedy. Your acceptance of this limitation of liability is an essential term of this agreement and the parties acknowledge that A Metal Source would not grant access to the Site without your agreement to this term.
THIRD PARTY TRADEMARKS, SERVICE MARKS & TRADE NAMES
This Site may link to or be linked from other websites that are not maintained by, or related to, A Metal Source. A Metal Source does not endorse, and is not responsible for, the content of any of those third-party websites.
SALES OF PRODUCTS & SERVICES
All sales of products and services are subject to A Metal Source’s standard terms and conditions of sale, a copy of which is available upon request.
A Metal Source makes no representation that materials on this Site are appropriate or available for use in locations outside the United States. Access to this site from countries or territories where such access is illegal is prohibited. Those who choose to access this Site outside the United States do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws.
You agree that your use of this Site, this Agreement and any disputes relating thereto shall be governed in all respects by the laws of the State of Ohio. Any dispute relating to this Agreement shall be resolved solely in the state or federal courts located in Cleveland, Ohio in Cuyahoga County.
TRADEMARKS, SERVICE MARKS & COPYRIGHTS OF A METAL SOURCE, LLC
View a list of A Metal Source’s Trademarks, Service Marks and Copyrights noted as follow:
Service Mark [®] Registered with the United States Patent & Trademark Office
Service Mark [®] Pending with the United States Patent & Trademark Office
Trademark [™] Pending with the United States Patent & Trademark Office
Trademark [™] Registered with the Secretary of State of Ohio
Service Mark [SM] Registered with the Secretary of State of Ohio
Website Copyright [©] Pending with the United States Copyright Office