ALUMINUM BRONZE FLAT BARS IN THE USA
A METAL SOURCE, LLC distributes various Aluminum Bronze Alloy Grades and Conditions in any size or form per specifications as indicated below. Aluminum Bronzes are valued for their higher strength and corrosion resistance. Their resistance to corrosion is due to the aluminum component of the alloys, which reacts with atmospheric oxygen to form a thin, tough surface layer of aluminum oxide which acts as a barrier to corrosion of the copper-rich alloy. The addition of tin can improve corrosion resistance. Aluminum Bronze are also resistant to corrosion in sea water. The copper component of the alloy prevents colonization by marine organisms such as algae, lichens, barnacles, and mussels, and therefore is preferred over stainless steel or other non-cupric alloys. Aluminum Bronzes tend to have a golden color appearance.
Check availability with our sales department by submitting your inquiry below to see if A METAL SOURCE, LLC can provide your Aluminum Bronze Rectangular Flat Bar metal requirement.
Grades Available in 4-5 Weeks Depending on Size, Quantity, & Specification:
- C614 Aluminum Bronze Flat Bar, CDA 614, Hot Rolled, 025 Temper, ASTM-B-171, QQ-C-450A, UNS-C61400 *
- C619 Aluminum Bronze Flat Bar, CDA 619, ASTM-B-150, UNS-C61900 *
- C623 Aluminum Bronze Flat Bar, CDA 623, HR50 Temper, Drawn & Stress Relieved, ASTM-B-150, SAE AMS-4635, UNS-C62300 *
- C624 Aluminum Bronze Flat Bar, CDA 624, Alloy 624, ASTM-B-150, UNS-C62400 *
- C630 Aluminum Bronze Flat Bar, CDA 630, Alloy 630, ASTM-B-150, AMS-4640, QQ-C-465, UNS-C63000 *
- C632 Aluminum Bronze Flat Bar, CDA 632, Alloy 632, TQ50 Temper, ASTM-B-150, UNS-C63200 *F*
- C642 Aluminum Silicon Bronze Flat Bar, CDA 642, Drawn & Stress Relieved, Temper (HR50), ASTM-B-150, UNS-C64200 *
- C932 Cast High-Leaded Tin Bronze Flat, CDA 932, Alloy 932, SAE 660, ASTM-B-150 [Continuous Cast], ASTM-B-271, UNS-C93200 *
- C954 Cast Aluminum Bronze Flat Bar, CDA 954, Alloy 954, ASTM-B-150 [Continuous Cast], UNS-C95400 *
- C954 Cast Aluminum Bronze Flat Bar, CDA 954, Alloy 954, ASTM-B-148 [Sand Casted], UNS-C95400 *